BLUEBERRIES WITH STRAWBERRY BE COLLAGEN SMOOTHIE.
- 1 measure of Be Collagen strawberry flavor.
- 1 large glass of water or milk (we recommend that it be vegetable).
- 1 glass of frozen blueberries.
- Rosemary to decorate.
- Sweetener (optional).
* It is preferable to use organic or proximity ingredients.
① Pour the cranberries in the blender with the large glass of water or milk and a measure of Be Collagen by Be Essential to add that delicious strawberry flavor. Blend them until well creamy.
② If you desired, we recommend sweetening with stevia or another type of sweetener (coconut sugar, agave syrup, etc.). Finish it liquefying.
③ Serve immediately and decorate with a sprig of rosemary.
Advice: sbe creative and decorate it as you prefer. If you dare, you can add some mint leaves to the blender to give it freshness!
Type of smoothie: low in calories and gluten free.
* These nutritional values are accounted with water. If you add milk, these nutritional values will vary depending on the type of milk used.