NOODLES WITH MUSHROOMS, CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI.
- 50 g. of noodles.
- 100 g of chicken breast.
- 100 g of broccoli.
- 50 g of varied mushrooms.
- 5 ml organic soy sauce and low in salt.
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil de Be Essential.
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger.
- 25 g of eco soya sprouts.
* It is preferable to use organic or proximity ingredients.
① Cook the noodles al dente.
② Steam broccoli. Then add a little coconut oil in a wok pan. Pour the broccoli. After 3 minutes, add the chicken and later, the mushrooms.
③ When the noodles are ready, add them to the wok with the rest of the ingredients. Add grated or ground ginger, and stir.
Serve and add the soybean sprouts and the sauce!
Type of recipe: easy, quick and high protein recipe.
Advice: we recommend to use gluten-free rice noodles for better digestion. If you want to turn this dish into a recipe much healthier and high in fiber, you can use integral noodles. Or if you prefer to increase the protein content of this recipe, increase the amount of chicken breast on the plate.